Footprints

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I have got no excuse! Is that alright if I give away my gun when it's loaded? If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Name:
Location: India

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. Its the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. Its the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I've got no excuse. Is that alright if I give my gun away when its loaded? If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Saturday, June 03, 2006

JOURNEY OF LIFE

In a world surrounded with hope
through the dark tunnels of life i survive and cope.
i'm not a desperado but
its not easy to withstand the tornado.

In a world surrounded with love
i live in life's heart.
its something that i ve known from the very start...
that one day i will be far apart.

In a world surrounded with rules and regulations
i have to follow them without any contemplation.
because, being a social being, i have to live in a society
but couldn't there be more variety and life be more spicy?

In a world surrounded with emotions
my hopes,my needs,my aspirations.
do i want to live and cry?
yes, i wish to reach god
where he lives in the heaven so high.

In a world surrounded with the seventies of my age
the end has come of my life page
which i kept on turning
without even knowing what was happening.
my food is not regret
its just forgive and forget.

In a world surrounded with people on my deathbed
saying my last hello to everyone
looking forward to meet the supreme power God
with whose blessings i lived, i cried, i laughed.
my end is near
but there's nothing i fear,

Still i cannot even understand the situation
it is difficult for me to do the punctuation.
comma, full-stop or semi-colon???
the life ends
and i seem to be nearer to God.


----composed by me in class 7

5 Comments:

Blogger Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

nice..!

12:15 AM  
Blogger m still here... said...

well its amazin work... but as i say.. u dont ve to die to meet god...
its in you n its in me.. but good work..

10:22 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

man!!! when did i say a hug of death is synonymous with "bhagwan ko paa lena"? actually the poem lost its essence after i edited it. the reason is a secret...waise thanks ;-)

4:27 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

ha ha...yeah i wrote it in the seventh grade...except a few changes i made in the ninth grade...waise thanks for reaching upto the last one ;-)

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i m shady,dont b confused

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home