Footprints

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I have got no excuse! Is that alright if I give away my gun when it's loaded? If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Name:
Location: India

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. Its the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. Its the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I've got no excuse. Is that alright if I give my gun away when its loaded? If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Friday, January 19, 2007

My friends: memorable histrionics part 2: Lesbian Instinct

Now i aint a Lesbian, in no damn way. I’m straight, absolutely straight. Crooked in some weird mental and anatomical possibilities , naughty in all imaginable dimensions, loud when accompanied by anyone and everyone, talkative in the vicinity of familiarity, reclusive sitting in the midst of hypocrites and reticent in a party of gibberish-encouraging souls. Then what makes me love her so much? I wonder. Her face, her voice, her persona, a sheer thought of hers, the way she understands me, the way she exercises her tele-kinetics or her simple sweet smile, all make me fall in love with her. She was there when I used to fight over a pencil or a pen, she was there when I was looking for a friend, she was there when I was looking for happiness, she was there when I was looking for a soul mate and now when I am looking for myself, she is still there. So what kept me from discovering her every single moment that I spent with her? Each time when she did actually say “I’m there”? Was it a big mistake? I’m afraid it wasn’t. Did I miss something I shouldn’t have? yes, a lot. I guess its been an integral part of my, or rather, our growing up together. She told me that I’m the best a man can ask for. she even told me that she would have married me had either of us been a boy. I still remember our policy of unflinching determination, a policy of not budging from our stands. “Why will we change for him, he’ll have to change for us”. So now when I hold her hand in gratitude, why do they raise an eyebrow in suspicion? Why do they smell something fishy when I tell her that she is my sweetheart, that I love her. Earnestly I enjoy every bit of it, each time we lock ourselves and make those obscene sounds behind the door and all those ‘oh-my-gods’ and ‘hauhs’ amuse me to the hilt. But this is not what it is all about. This is about trust, this is about companionship, about faith and a sense of belongingness. A mutual belief that no matter what the world comes to, no matter what they say or do, this bond will not crumble, it won’t succumb to dark and hazy times and stone-wall against all odds. After all that we’ve been through together, I’m so glad I can call you my better-half.

7 Comments:

Blogger PrimaDonna said...

now i'm ready for all the chappals and sarre hue tamatars for making this public...but i ll still love you...
this one's for u manushi...

6:31 AM  
Blogger itika said...

woah very nice.. manushi would love it..

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welllll...me astounded may b u defined n phrased ma fellings so well dat evn i hv started believing...yes derz sumthng in r relation whch certainly aint physical bt whch is f compatibility...v fit like a jigsaw puzzle wth each othr...n u knw wot othrz r JEALOUS...coz they rnt lucky 2 hv a friend who defines them so well n hence they hv des petty terms...coz 4 em may b dats all 2 women can do...v rock coz v knw wer v r 4 each othr...lv...ME

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhemmmmmmm....i dint understnd a jack shit of wateva u've written.. but i hav a solution 2 a problem u ve mentiond..wich is...""she even told me that she would have married me had either of us been a BOY..""

well....visit Thailand once.. it really works..u guys must hav seen da result as well....;-)

12:16 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

hasleen stop depurifying my blog....

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its already depurified..... i just gav a suggestion....n i hav da RIGHT to dat.....
may god gve ya brains......
peace....!!!!!

10:32 PM  
Blogger The BandAid said...

just the way lovers who marry don't realise how blessed they are, only a lonely heart can truly appreciate the beauty of such a relation. Even more so than the two of you (who're clearly basking in the sun-shine).

Kudos. You're truly blessed.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home