Footprints

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I have got no excuse! Is that alright if I give away my gun when it's loaded? If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Name:
Location: India

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. Its the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. Its the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I've got no excuse. Is that alright if I give my gun away when its loaded? If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Plunge...

this is for you sweetheart...............



for gift of life and fear of pain
from rosy images to an identity a bane
for endless love and satanic hate
from altruism to hideous bait
for the air i breathe and the blood i smoke
from proxy truce to demons provoked
the scarlet sky and the moonlit moor
a scarred soul and morbid moot
a journey bemoaned, harbinger befooled
a transition, Behold!! a thought overruled
a silence misgiven, a hope belied
a story misdeemed, a faith reproved.
Suprise! Suprise! I'm still alive!!!
still holding on, still going strong
thank you..........in pain you held my hand
thank you..........you helped me take this stand
thank you...........for breaking my fall
thank you...........for instilling i still have it all
thank you...........you kept those monsters at bay
thank you..........you gave me one more day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sweetheart i wont say thanks...
but all i want to say is dat I LOVE U VERY MUCH n m always there wid u n for u like ur shadow...

6:08 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

but i ll say this...thanks jaan...n wat happened to ur id??? tabhi i say....blog it out!!
love ya too....

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home