Footprints

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I have got no excuse! Is that alright if I give away my gun when it's loaded? If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Name:
Location: India

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. Its the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. Its the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I've got no excuse. Is that alright if I give my gun away when its loaded? If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Thursday, July 13, 2006

just a little afraid

Round and round it goes
but never does it shows..
it made me change my course
...........Pardon, i'm just a little afraid.

Didnt i give all that it wanted?
left jaded,broken and haunted.
Up! it said and i complied
Doom! it said and i died
...........Mercy, i'm just a little afraid.

"Where will you go?"...it asked
stared into my eyes, completely unmasked.
just when i thought i finally saw its face
it betrayed me again with that familiar gaze.
..........Help, i'm just a little afraid.

Down it went into my skin
couldnt take it no more....filled upto the brim.
so it took me along a new direction
no thought, no time, no fake reaction
.........Wait, i'm just a little afraid.

Laugh! the world will soon crumble down
rejoice! 'cause there's not a soul around
repent! you couldnt write your own fate
pity! you want to stand and wait??
.........Believe, i'm just a little afraid.

Unheard, it left and closed the doors
unseen, it brought me to these shores
gave me a sun with a word unknown
went close to my heart and said....
.........Live, you're just a little afraid.

5 Comments:

Blogger m still here... said...

wo wo wo... dat is jst amzin dear.. nicely done.. i think v can hire u as our lyricist for d band.. tc. peace.

12:45 PM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

m flattered!!! thanks....not a lyricist but i can b d manager....ha ha ha...;-)

1:13 AM  
Blogger Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

AAAAAAWWWWWEEEESSSSOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEE

seriously speakin..it has to be a really gud piece of art to get that comment outta ma mouth...man..dis is some poem..hitz beautifully...everything nicely folllowed..and u no goes by the literal rules 2..whoa...cant find words..!

11:55 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

thanks anu...(yar anuradha thoda lamba ho jaata hai;-)) i just kept on writin'....even i dint kno it wud shape up this way. its been quite a time i liked any of my own work...

4:17 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

so sweet of u dj.....u deserve it before i do.....

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home