Footprints

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I have got no excuse! Is that alright if I give away my gun when it's loaded? If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Name:
Location: India

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. Its the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. Its the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I've got no excuse. Is that alright if I give my gun away when its loaded? If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Sunday, July 09, 2006

ehsaas pal bhar ka...

sochte the hamesha
hoga kaisa vo lamha
jab pyar khairaat ban jayega
darte the hamesha
hoga kaisa ye jahaan
jab koi apna saath chod jayega
toota hai bhram zindagi ka jo
choota hai saason ka silsila jo
karni thi khudse jo guftagu vo
dena tha zindagi ka jo saath vo
bhara hai dhuaan ab in nigaahon mein
na chah, na utsah hai ab in raahon pe
samet li thi humne to apni duniya us din
jab li thi zindagi ne kasam ki us bin
badna hai aage hume ab tanha
na hoga pura ab koi bhi sapna
chahte to the hum har vaada nibhana
chahte to the khud ko khud se milana
ab na hai pehchaan na yaad koi
ab na hi aabaad na barbaad koi
dekhenge mudkar jab bhi is safar ko
na kosenge kabhi bhi is nazar ko
jisne dikhaya to tha hume khwab pal bhar ka
par diya hai dhokha aur choda hai saath zindagi ka.....

5 Comments:

Blogger Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

hmmmmm.....intense..!

12:10 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

thanks...waise i think its crap..

1:03 AM  
Blogger m still here... said...

vo vo vo... heavy metal track kinda stuff...

12:08 PM  
Blogger Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

had lyrics been associated with metal... (:-)

7:23 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

?????? well....this time no comments, guys....

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home