Footprints

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I have got no excuse! Is that alright if I give away my gun when it's loaded? If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Name:
Location: India

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. Its the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. Its the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I've got no excuse. Is that alright if I give my gun away when its loaded? If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Friday, August 04, 2006

WHEN YOU LOSE..............

when you lose...........................................to wage another war
when you think.........................................to pacify your heart
when you look back..................................to move ahead
when you look away.................................to listen to what she said
when you need to fly................................to feel your roots
when you dont cry.....................................to heal your wounds
when you step back..................................to be alive
when you move on....................................to hide what's inside
when you start forgetting........................to remember how it felt
when you start forgiving..........................to prove that you're the best
when you calm down................................to nurture the anger within
when you show it all..................................to let it remain hidden
when you act weird...................................to be in your senses
when you close your doors.......................to do away with the fences
when you look at the stars.......................to keep your dreams at bay
when you close your eyes.........................to face come what may
when you finally give up............................to save what you have
its time you realised that your JOURNEY OF LIFE has finally begun.......

1 Comments:

Blogger PrimaDonna said...

this is my birthday gift to myself............

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home