Footprints

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I have got no excuse! Is that alright if I give away my gun when it's loaded? If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Name:
Location: India

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. Its the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. Its the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I've got no excuse. Is that alright if I give my gun away when its loaded? If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Sunday, January 14, 2007

your world....


I had a lot of people in mind when I wrote this piece. Interestingly, I’ve always believed that people who find faults with others and people who mock at others are a breed of insecure individuals, who lack a foundation. And here I am, disapproving of somebody’s entire way of life. So does that make me insecure and weak???

YOUR WORLD…..

The door was open, the lights were bright
flashy clothes and plastic smiles
You hollered high and lent me a hand
"Are u scared?", "why would be I?"
neon sky, the spirits just soared
deafening noise, the elixir you poured.
no hold-back's, just laid-back's
no thank you's, just fuck-off's
sans sorrow, sans thoughts
sheer illusions you've bought.
you talk of your game, you talk of your world
Come on now, atleast hold your tongue.
you fancy the stars, you mock your own god
dare i interrupt....nah, you cant applaud.
the blood is so real, your heart a fake
you're blind! you just cant see what you've made...
made of yourself, made of your life
"Is this the place where you're living tonight?"
you think its pure magic, you call it a wonder
"see through my eyes".....your aimless soul that wanders.
come, take my hand and give me a chance
to lead you home and wake you to life
to take you where i celebrate light
it aint no maze of moments of plight
a place where lives merge into one
a place of holy aura of the sun
a place that will embrace you and your deeds
"so are you afraid?", you ought not to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home