
The term ‘histrionic’ doesn’t actually describe my relationship with her. And if I look for one, I cant think of any such term which will neither be bombastic nor too subtle to fit in. she wasn’t there when I was learning my alphabets, she wasn’t there when I was carving out a niche for myself, she wasn’t there when I had my first crush nor was she there when life brought me back to square one. But now when I turn around, she seems to be everywhere, in each moment down the memory lane, a part of my every day, good or bad. Our getting together, in my opinion, was absolute chance. Honestly, there was nothing about her then which had impressed me to get closer to her. I almost
loathed the people she used to hang out with and I was quite happy in the company of those around me. And here I am, completely mesmerized and awestruck by the magnetism of her character. I haven’t come across anyone, over the years, who not only has a beautiful heart and soul but an equally enigmatic aura around her. She might not drop a bomb with her looks but ignoring her just isn’t possible. And even if u turn your back on her, she’ll appear right in front of you only to let you have the
privilege of seeing her. The bond that we share hasn’t been through crests and troughs literally, it is still as strong as one can get, though morphologically it keeps assuming different hues with time. I might not see her each time I want to, she might not be there each time I want her to console me and she even might not be there each time I am in dire need of her precious advises but she is always at my beck and call whenever I need her, whenever I want to share with her all the silly things I did. From the guy who threw friendly glances to the lovely dress I window-shopped, from the happy times I spend even in her absence to the troubled times I don’t even want to remember, she knows me inside-out. I think this is what is called
symbiosis. Hey, seems I have finally found the word I was looking for.
3 Comments:
this one is for you, itika....love ya lots....god bless...
hey just awesome. m so moved..
thanks mansi..
love u so much..
there's no need for a thanks darling..u look good with smile..tc...
Post a Comment
<< Home