Footprints

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. It's the wrong kind of place to be thinking of you. It's the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I have got no excuse! Is that alright if I give away my gun when it's loaded? If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Name:
Location: India

Leave me out with the waste, this is not what I do. Its the wrong kind of place to be cheating on you. Its the wrong time, she's pulling me through. It's a small crime and I've got no excuse. Is that alright if I give my gun away when its loaded? If you dont shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it? -- 9 Crimes

Sunday, January 21, 2007

My friends: memorable histrionics part 4: You Suck More Than I Do

Now the person I’m taking the pains for doesn’t actually give a fuck whether I immortalize our friendship by writing this or not. She’s too lethargic to move her ass and turn on her machine to oblige me by reading this. Haven’t I always kept such ‘good-for-nothing’ people at bay, maintaining an arm’s distance whenever they are around? Haven’t I always refrained from turning such a flippant into a friend? So what am I doing, sitting here, reminiscing all the moments I’ve been ‘forced’ to spend with her due to the absence of a worthy accomplice? Wasting time, huh? Yeah...Probably. ‘Cause this great friend of mine won’t even have the courtesy to thank me. Thank me, not for putting this piece up here and talking of her in high esteem but for flashing her ‘unprecedented endeavors‘on my blog and being the first jerk to acknowledge that she really exists. She doesn’t care if its apocalypse, she won’t give a damn if the earth is taken over by aliens. You may be dying, alone and thirsty in a desert and she’ll not care enough to….Oh! wait a second…..she’ll definitely ‘message’ you to tell you that Rooney scored yet another goal or that Chelsea won 2-0 for the umpteenth time. All our attempts to find her a suitable ‘match’ keep failing every now and then. Her hormones just don’t shoot up no matter how hot a man is but her name can be found written in golden letters in every second guy’s good books. And the girls don’t feel the J of jealous. Stupid as they are, the girls or the boys, I aint the least interested. From holding a senior by his collar and bullying him to approaching the hottest girlie on the campus and telling her that she looks so masculine, from stealing the ‘jobs’ in the workshop to slapping a guy hard enough to jolt him out of his sleep , I’ve done it all in her ‘much revered’ company. I’m her partner in crime each time she gets the urge to wake up from her ‘boring’ life and spice it up with something out of the blue. I swore myself out of innocence the day destiny brought us together. Poor me! I just don’t know if I should thank god enough or curse my stars, being the good girl that I am. And as this ‘unwanted’ memoir gets too long for me to handle, let me cut the crap with the only line that holds some significance “Hasleen, You suck more than I do”.

9 Comments:

Blogger PrimaDonna said...

argghhhh..sorry but i decided to become hasleen for a while.it would have been utterly boring had i written it in my usual tone....i think 'i suck more than u do'.....ha ha. 'tc' dada..

3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.....lol....he he he ha ha ha ho ho ho.....u knw wat......
i stil care a damn....
nd d tc....

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

k..on a 2nd thot.....nt bad....
continue writin dis crap....(but nt abt me..)n im certainly gng 2 try hackin ur account.. njy..
peace......!!!!!
n ofcourse u reeeallllllyyy suck more dan i do..

(p.s.- i CAN defend myself on certain 'mentioned' issues..)

9:12 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

try uptil the last fraction of energy in your veins....all d best sweety...atleast u ll put ur brain to something not 'cheap'....lol...
n yeah...i knew m a better sucker since always... rest in PEACE....
;-)

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don challenge me........ u dunno bt i can do 'nethin' to get ur password.....

7:10 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

saali nautanki mat kar...n d rest ladai v ll continue tomo in col...chal ab ja wapis apne orkut pe...

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maine orkut tyaag diya hai..... sab moh maaya hai....
jai hind......

7:14 AM  
Blogger PrimaDonna said...

lol...sau choohe khaakar BILLI haj pe chali....chalo k....ciao..

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmm vaise can i leave comments on other posts as well???? lyk d ones u ve written for ya frnz...

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home